[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting this week - January 10

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Thu Jan 10 10:27:37 PST 2008

We don't have a presentation scheduled, so folks can share their holiday
projects.

I also won't be able to attend tonight (we also have severe health
problems at home and my daughter is getting married Saturday), so
perhaps one of the members can step up and call the meeting to order.  I
can send handouts and the sign if someone on the west side would like to
take them.

We probably need to elect new officers this spring.  As Eric points out,
both of us are pretty occupied taking care of our wives fighting cancer
(this is NOT a criteria for being a co-chairman of the OEVA). There are
a lot of new members over the last two years, and hopefully some can
step up to lead our organization.  We are overdue for new elections as
it is.

The other thing to keep in mind is that to remain a chapter of the EAA
with its benefits (handouts, insurance for our events), we need to have
two officers who are EAA members.

Gary