[Oeva-list] Spark Ev Company

shayde jtshayde at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 01:07:30 PST 2008

Hi,

I'm new to the whole EV idea and have been lurking
this list for about 6 months. Is it at all practical
for someone who knows nothing about electronics to own
an EV?  It seems like most of you have built your own
or have made many modifications to cars you already
own.  I wouldn't be able to do that and would have to
hire someone to work on my car.

Also, I just got this email from Spark Ev.  Is this a
reliable company or just another fly by night company?
It seemed strange they discontinued 2 of their cars
already.

But the Zoyte looked promising and I need something to
be my daily driver.  Does anyone know if these cars
are relable at all?  Thanks and sorry for the long
post.

                       Mark Gerbozy

1. The ZOTYE specifications are up on our website
(www.spark-ev.com
<blocked::http://www.spark-ev.com/> ).  The ZOTYE is a
fully-electric,
FULL-SPEED EV.  Perhaps more important, the ZOTYE is
ready for
 delivery.
NOW.

2. Spark-EV removed the CARRYALL and PRINCE models
from our model line.

Very exciting times for Spark-EV - It promises to be
an exceptional
 year.