[Oeva-list] Spark Ev Company

Tony McCormick tony at notebene.net
Sun Jan 13 19:54:59 PST 2008

Your best bet is to buy one that runs fine already.   It might need new
batteries, but it's an easy way to get started without being and
electronic engineer.  That's what I did several years ago and I have
continued to improve it (as I learned) and drive it since then.
see: http://www.evalbum.com/84 for it's current specs.
--Tony

shayde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the whole EV idea and have been lurking
> this list for about 6 months. Is it at all practical
> for someone who knows nothing about electronics to own
> an EV?  It seems like most of you have built your own
> or have made many modifications to cars you already
> own.  I wouldn't be able to do that and would have to
> hire someone to work on my car.
>
> Also, I just got this email from Spark Ev.  Is this a
> reliable company or just another fly by night company?
> It seemed strange they discontinued 2 of their cars
> already.
>
> But the Zoyte looked promising and I need something to
> be my daily driver.  Does anyone know if these cars
> are relable at all?  Thanks and sorry for the long
> post.
>
>                        Mark Gerbozy
>

> 1. The ZOTYE specifications are up on our website
> (www.spark-ev.com
> <blocked::http://www.spark-ev.com/> ).  The ZOTYE is a
> fully-electric,
> FULL-SPEED EV.  Perhaps more important, the ZOTYE is
> ready for
>  delivery.
> NOW.
>
> 2. Spark-EV removed the CARRYALL and PRINCE models
> from our model line.
>
> Very exciting times for Spark-EV - It promises to be
> an exceptional
>  year.

Tony McCormick