[Oeva-list] Zotye now available for delivery

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 10:22:48 PST 2008

I contacted Spark-EV this morning and they responded with the following:

We at Spark-EV truly appreciate your interest.

Response on the
ZOTYE announcement (sent only to people who previously contacted us
by email, by the way) has been completely positive - and amazingly
overwhelming.

By the end of today, we will have a link on the ZOTYE webpage showing all options, option costs,
ordering process, and delivery
schedule.

Your question(s) are
consistent with everyone else's, and it seems as if this would be the best
solution.

Thank you for being part of these exciting
times!

Michael
Papp
Managing Director