[Oeva-list] Zotye now available for delivery

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:08:44 PST 2008

Spark EV appears to be a promising new company, but based on my
conversations with a EV company in Southern Oregon (don't want mention their
name before getting their permission), they did have some early production
issues.  Since I visited Spark EV's website a few months ago, it appears
that they have lost some distributors due to these issues, or perhaps for
some other reason.  However, this is just based on my personal opinion.

In any case, we are interested in potentially bringing these vehicles to the
Northwest if they prove to be roadworthy.

--
Jeff Kim
Chief Operating Officer
jkim at shorepower.com