[Oeva-list] free tickets to auto show

Ron Jayasuriya evmail4ron at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 10:46:21 PST 2008

Ecomotion has set aside 10 tickets to the auto show to be offered to the OEVA.  I'd like to make sure that anyone who is willing to drive any ev to the show gets first preference.
  If I have to bribe you with lunch, let me know.

  Other interested parties, members or not, are welcome to respond as well.

  We are going to have a large presence at the auto show, and we will be very happy to have ev enthusiasts or just interested parties to stop by and see us.  Enthusiastic moral support will be greatly appreciated!

  The dates are Thurs. 1/24 - Sun 1/27.
  10 am - 10 pm every day except Sunday, which ends at 7pm

  See you there!

  Ron Jayasuriya
  ecomotion
  (503) 244-5658