[Oeva-list] average length of trip in car?

Ron Jayasuriya evmail4ron at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 10:48:28 PST 2008

Can anyone help me with a reliable source that I can cite for the average distance people drive in a car, or the percentage of trips the average American driver makes that are under 30 miles?  This would be a big help for my talk at the auto show, and would definitely get you a couple tickets to get in if you like.
  Thanks!
  Ron Jayasuriya
  ecomotion
  (503) 244-5658