[Oeva-list] EV Conversion Tax Breaks for 2007?

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 18:38:41 PST 2008

Hi all,

  Well, it's that time of year again when I have to figure out the taxes.  I registered my electric Porsche 914 last year and want to know if there are any tax breaks or rebates that come with that.  Any pointers would be most welcome.  If I look at tax form 8834, it covers a specific list of hybrid vehicles.  Does this apply to my conversion?  When the Oregon rules say charging system, does that mean I can count the $900 Zivan Charger towards the credit?

Thanks,
Tim