[Oeva-list] EV Conversion Tax Breaks for 2007?

phil hochstetler phil at hochstetler.com
Tue Jan 22 22:30:42 PST 2008

Congrats Tim on the conversion effort.  You can find all you need to
know about the Oregon tax credit at:

http://egov.oregon.gov/ENERGY/TRANS/hybridcr.shtml

According to this page:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/afdc/vehicles/hybrid_electric_laws_federal.html

home conversions are not able to claim any federal credit.  Oh well.
--phil