[Oeva-list] EV Illusion

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:11:29 PST 2008

I pulled in to the Beaverton library parking lot today (in my Chevy S10EV)
and as I am looking for a parking spot, I see a familiar tailgate, there is
the word "Electric" in the Chevy lighting font just like on my truck.  The
bumper even has a diamond shaped "EV" sticker.  I pulled into a nearby spot
and ran over to check it out.  On the driver's door, where it should say
Electric S10, it said "Hombre", huh?  Moving around to the front it is
labeled Isuzu and the front plate did not flip down.  Disappointment!

It looks like the tailgate and bumper had been scrapped off an S10 EV and
put on this ICE truck, probably after it was rear-ended.  I wanted to ask
the owner where he got tailgate and bumper, but he was pulling away as I
came back out.

So sad that these parts were downgraded.

Regards,
Pat