[Oeva-list] Where to weigh an EV?

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:09:19 PST 2008

I've had my vehicle weighed for free at Quantum Recycling (I think it's on
Denny and 217).  The trick is to bring some scrap metal or other
recyclables.  They will weigh your vehicle before and after you unload the
metal.  It's a good way to get paid to weigh your vehicle and get rid of
some junk in the process.

Jeff