[Oeva-list] EVs on Forecast Earth

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:28:49 PST 2008

The Weather Channel's "Forecast Earth" did an episode on Green Cars this
weekend.  I am sure it will be rerun several times.  They discussed the
recent auto show, bio-diesel, & vege-oil.  PHEVs were only mentioned in
passing. To my surprise they had a big segment on EVs. Most of it was
focused on the Miramar High School auto shop teacher in Maramar Fl.  He has
a program to build and race EVs with his students.  Seeing an EV zip off the
line and beat a muscle car can change a kids opinion and show that EVs can
be more than just golf carts.  There was an AC propulsion
eBox<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Propulsion_eBox>there at the
track too.

Good Morning to Barrow Alaska.  The Sun set in November and only recently
rose again.
Regards,
Pat