[Oeva-list] FW: RAV4-EV for sale

Rick Barnes barnes.rick at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 12:43:21 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Betsy Thagard [mailto:betsythagard at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:49 AM
To: Subject: RAV4-EV for sale

Hello Rick:

I got your email address from the Electric Auto Association where I found
that you are the contact person for the Oregon EVA.

Thought I would let you know that our RAV4-EV will be for sale on EBay
starting July 7.  We are based in Berkeley, are the original owners and have
only put 43,300 miles on it. We've seen no diminution in battery power.  We
are only selling it because we are moving to the East Coast.

If you know anyone who is looking for a RAV4-EV, please tell them about the
upcoming auction on EBay.

Thanks so much!

Betsy Thagard
Real Estate Broker
Green Planet Real Estate
cell (510) 717-2117
vm (510) 549-1560
betsy at greenplanetrealestate.com
www.greenplanetrealestate.com

Combining great personal service with a commitment to our planet, I donate
10% of all commissions to environmental non-profits. Let me make your next
real estate transaction as easy and as profitable as possible -- while doing
a good turn for the Earth.