[Oeva-list] OSU solar car race

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 16:55:46 PDT 2008

West Hills Carstar painted the OSU solar car as a donation to the  cause.

We also loaned the battery pack they are using of A123  batteries. I wish we
could help them out more.

I think it is great that we have an entry from Oregon. I think they  are the
only one from the Northwest.

They are under the gun to get it done in time. I hope they do well.

Don Blazer

In a message dated 7/2/2008 12:33:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,