[Oeva-list] Oeva-list Digest, Vol 57, Issue 4

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 17:26:53 PDT 2008

Hello Rick

I agree with Tim your vehicle should be shown for sure.  I think it  would be
a loss if not all custom made EVs are shown. If we need to come up  with some
more money I vote we find a way to cover this.

I hope Pat can make it with his S-10 EV. If so that is  enough they are all
the same.

I may not make it this year.  I have been working on getting  three S-10
trucks ready and I really can not take all day off.

If I can make it at all I would bring an electric bike like  this

_http://www.myebike.com/bikes/TidalForceS-750Xfullspecs.html_
(http://www.myebike.com/bikes/TidalForceS-750Xfullspecs.html)

Don Blazer

In a message dated 7/3/2008 10:00:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,