[Oeva-list] [Fwd: Oregon State Solar Car Team]

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Thu Jul 3 17:57:41 PDT 2008

For those of you are interested in tacking the progress of our local
team....

As most of you know, Kathy & Hai Yue are heading up the OSU Solar Car team.
They are entered in a solar car challenge from Texas to Calgary.

They are now on their way to Texas!  They are having some adventures along
the way.  Their progress can be monitored by going to their website
(http://oregonstate.edu/groups/solar/).  They hope to keep it updated with
news daily.  But that depends on a bunch of things.

There was a very nice article in the Oregonian yesterday about the team and
their efforts.  Here is a link to that story.  I don't know how long
OregonLive keeps these things online.

http://www.oregonlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/news-25/1214954341234630
.xml&storylist=orlocal

Or http://tinyurl.com/5dbfca