[Oeva-list] Fwd: Details on EV Awareness Day, July 5th 2008

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:20:07 PDT 2008

To anyone:

Would it be ok for me to bring my Electric Motorcycle (www.evfr.net)? I've
been putting the finishing touches. Everything is enclosed, so no shock
hazard. No transmission, so no oil pan. It should be ok if it rains a
little, if not, I've got a cover for it. I'm going to trailer it over, since
its not insured yet, is this going to cause a problem? I'll have someone
drive my truck back later. I plan on being there before 9.

Let me know. I'll check my email a few times tonight.

Happy 4th, I'll be watching the fireworks from the rooftop of Synkromotive.

Travis Gintz
1986 Honda VFR DC conversion
Http://blog.evfr.net/