[Oeva-list] Details on EV Awareness Day, July 5th 2008

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 16:39:29 PDT 2008

Hi Travis,

   Yes, please do bring your electric motorcycle to share.  Not having insurance shouldn't be a problem since you're not driving it.
   In fact, I would encourage everyone to bring their EV even if it's non functional because we're not going to be operating them much.  I think people might be interested in the conversion process and what challenges people have run into.  Partially completed EVs can also be better at showing off the "guts" because things aren't completely buttoned up.

One other quick thing.  Rick Barnes suggested that we have a "terse" flyer that lists our website as well as the links for all the EV flyers we purchase (or print) from the EAA.  I'm printing up OEVA business cards with the EAA flyer links on the back.  In other words, please give people a business card, point out the flyer link on the back and then offer the more expensive printed EAA flyers if they don't want to get them off the internet.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Tim