[Oeva-list] Details on EV Awareness Day, July 5th 2008

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:28:47 PDT 2008

To everyone attending the EV Awareness Day,

During the EVent tomorrow if someone says something like, "I'd like an EV
but I don't have the time and/or skills to do a conversion. When will I be
able to buy one from a dealership?", please encourage them to come to the
July meeting.  I'll be presenting the list of EVs that have been announced
as coming out 2009-2011 from both major auto companies and EV start-ups.

I'll see if I can write up & print out some fliers tonight. And details of
our meeting date/time/place are always right on the homepage of OEVA.org.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon