[Oeva-list] Thanks to all for EV Awareness Day

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 08:38:38 PDT 2008

Hi OEVA'ers,

   I wanted to thank everyone for coming out with their electric vehicles
yesterday for EV awareness day.  Thanks to Rick for bringing the T-shirts
and bumper stickers.  Thanks to Brad Hippert for doing the behind-the-scenes
paperwork to get our permit for Pioneer Courthouse Square.  Thanks to Tim
Johnson for providing the two canopies to protect our stuff from the rain.
Thanks to Gary Graunke for bringing the table and EV display.  Thanks to
Paul Burkey for bringing the OEVA banner and other PR materials.  Thanks
to Patrick for all the pictures.  Thanks to Holly Weick for making up the
advertisement flyers.
  I'm sure I'm missing some folks, so please chime in to mention other people
who also contributed.  Successful events like this are possible because
OEVA members like you get involved.  I'm proud to be an OEVA co-chair
and look forward to a great EV Awareness Day next year.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA co-chair

p.s. If you have feedback on what went well and what could be improved
for next year's EV Awareness Day, please e-mail me at tim_kutscha at yahoo
dot com.  We'll have a short debriefing session at the meeting on Thursday
to get feedback as well.  Thanks.