[Oeva-list] OEVA meeting, Thursday July 10th at 7pm

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 08:45:38 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA folks,

It's time for another monthly meeting this coming Thursday, July 10th.
Everyone, member or not, is welcome to attend our meetings.  We'll gather
as usual at 7:00PM for show-and-tell of EVs and start the meeting at 7:30PM.
We meet at Two World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.
The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.
The street-side charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

Agenda for the general meeting:

7:30
- Welcome new people (info: bathrooms, membership dues, T-shirts, flyers, e-mail list)
- Presentation by Patrick about upcoming commercial EVs in the next few years
- Debriefing session on EV Awareness Day to gather feedback
- Upcoming EVents
- Updates on member EVs
9:00
- End the meeting so we can get home or look at EVs

Please feel free to bring information, questions and vehicles!
Again, non-OEVA-members are more than welcome!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Co-chair