[Oeva-list] Thanks for putting together EV Awareness Day

Sonny N. javabrewery at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 13:08:42 PDT 2008

Thanks to all of those at OEVA that put together the EV Awareness Day.  It was a great event and enjoyed it.
I have been meaning to ask the group, are there any local businesses that offer conversion service or offer a hands on workshop for conversion.  I have suggested to PCC to offer a conversion workshop but have not gotten any response yet.  I was wondering if anyone knows a right contact at PCC that might be able to help.
Thanks.
Sonny