[Oeva-list] EV Awareness Day Feedback

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 07:12:54 PDT 2008

Hi All,

   Big thanks to Patrick Connor for the presentation at the monthly meeting last night.
I've attached the feedback we talked about last night from EV Awareness Day.
If you have additional points of feedback, please e-mail them to me at
tim_kutscha at yahoo dot com.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair

EV Awareness Day 2008 Feedback:

The Good:
- Great access to the people who owned the vehicles.  People available to talk to.
- People wore OEVA T-shirts and were easily identifiable
- Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown central location, many people around town
  just showed up without prior notice

Improvements:
- Better contact with the Media.  Event wasn't in Columbian, Oregonian, etc...
- Don't have it the 4th of July weekend
- Have more cars
- Have it in conjunction with Earth Day
- Need signup sheet to attend the main booth with multiple people
- Put a picture of the EV owner in the window so you can attach the car to a person
- Have scheduled seminars during the day to talk about various aspects of EVs
- Play a looping video of EVs in action
- Have one of the local television stations show people driving EVs around
- Get Mark and Dave from KEX to take an EV drive around
- Show people that they actually work by driving them around
- Have more canopies in case it rains