[Oeva-list] Insurance for home-built?

Jerry McIntire jerry.mcintire at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 13:56:46 PDT 2008

David, I certainly wouldn't give up without checking for the experience of
others who have built their own custom vehicles. I think that because yours
is three-wheeled and is legally a motorcycle, you might find that others
have made highway speed motorcycles from scratch. I have no doubt that it's
been done, and that they've been insured.
Jerry