[Oeva-list] Insurance for home-built?

Jon Youngblood jony at scootonthis.com
Mon Jul 14 15:22:05 PDT 2008

Jerry, David, I hope I am wrong, but this is a topic that has come up in the last four years we have been in the LEV business.  I would ask Jerry to return and post what he eventually finds.  One good point is that Oregon is really doing its part to encourage electric.  Sam Adams is directly responsible for many of the changes (positive) to the use of electric, since he is, as commissioner, in charge of transportation.  In fact, his office might be a very good place to contact regarding this issue.

Take Care,

Jon Youngblood - Member/Manager
www.scootonthis.com
jony at scootonthis.com
1-866-553-2778
Fax: 503-774-4252

The earth is our home.  It may also be a rest stop for guests, so other governments gradually disclose.  It makes you wonder how they fair(ed) with such ideological and sociological adaptations as face us?  Are we worse, better, or just average?  Life is a man's contest no matter where you come from.

  _____