[Oeva-list] Upcoming EVent at Washington County Fairgrounds

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 21:10:45 PDT 2008

Hi All,

The OEVA just got invited to show some EVs at the Alternative Energy & Sustainable Living Show out at the Washington County Fairgrounds on August 29-31.  They were psyched to have electric vehicles there, so they even waived the fee for us.  Since several of you are out in Hillsboro/Beaverton, I thought this would be right up your alley.  This will be outdoors, so we'll probably have to set up a canopy (for shade in the sun or for dryness in the rain).  Admission is free and this is right on the MAX line.

Paul B., please add this to the EVents list.  Ross O., would you please add this to the EVents calendar?

The website is: http://www.wampromotions.com/Events.html

Since this is a 3-day event, I hope we can have several folks sign up to attend the information table.  We get a 10x10 spot and a place out in the field to show vehicles.

Please let me know if you can show your vehicle or can attend the table at this EVent.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair