[Oeva-list] Message about "water-powered" cars

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 08:38:29 PDT 2008

Hi All,

  While this is not directly about electric vehicles, I received the following message
about alternative energy cars and a demonstration that's  happening soon.
I don't endorse this technology since I believe pure electric vehicles are more
efficient, but I think it's something interesting to look at.  I believe the technology
involves using electricity to electrolyze water into oxygen and hydrogen (some
call it HHO gas) and then burning it back in a gasoline like engine.  Electrolysis
is a rather inefficient process, making running a motor directly from the battery
much more efficient. Please forward any questions to Robert.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair