[Oeva-list] Fwd: Insurance for home-built?

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:08:15 PDT 2008

Insurance said they'll insure my bike as a normal 700cc if there is red
tape. Other guys have assembled bikes and gotten hobbyist registration, and
insurance no problem. Some have even got 10% off on insurance for it being
alternative fuel. Its not assembled really, its just a replacement engine.
The bike has a titled frame, and its currently titled.

Insurance is something I'm tackling this week. I'll post on here, and my
blog when I get more information. I need insurance first, THEN registration
I think.