[Oeva-list] conversion question?

Jess & Dennis Kaprielian dj.kaprielian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:41:39 PDT 2008

It is round trip without the possibilty of charging at work. Ok so it
seems AC is to expensive. As far as a complete DC kit then it's probably
going to be on the upper end as far as cost for the speed and mileage needed
right? I thought AC was more effecient and could get more distance out of
it. but did not realize the voltage needed. So where should I go for a good
price on a kit and which brand of motor and controller do you suggest for my
application.
Also I was thinking of using 8 or 6 volt batt's, good idea or not?

Thank you, Dennis