[Oeva-list] conversion question?

Tony McCormick tony at notebene.net
Wed Jul 16 15:09:49 PDT 2008

I'll have to let the next level up experts advise you on those
questions.  My vehicle is a 35-40 mile range, freeway capable using
120volts of 6 volt flooded, Curtis 1231C controller which I will be
replacing soon with a new product and an 8" ADC motor, everything except
the batteries and the charger I bought used.   see my website for details
www.notebene.net
--Tony

--
Tony McCormick