[Oeva-list] Electricity must Fuel Transportation

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 11:25:45 PDT 2008

http://www.evworld.com/news.cfm?newsid=18662

<goog_1216174624181>*Andy Grove: An Energy Policy We Can Stick To*
"There is no issue more urgent. History shows a pattern of using access to
energy to influence diplomatic outcomes, with events often escalating into
violence. We must prevent this from happening to our country. National
security as well as economic needs require that we urgently adopt a strategy
to strengthen our energy resilience. The most practical and immediate way is
to encourage the mass manufacture of vehicles, as well as the retrofitting
of existing ones, so that they first run on electricity.**"

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon