[Oeva-list] Possible EV insurance agent

David Hazen innercom at peak.org
Tue Jul 22 17:08:45 PDT 2008

I am reporting back that Claire Luton has assured me that Country
Financial WILL be able to insure my home-built electric 3-wheeler at
motorcycle rates, which is very good news.  Thank you, Tim, very much
for the referral!

David Hazen

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 15:21:28 PDT 2008

Hi All,

   With the discussion of EV insurance, I dug through my old e-mails
and found this one
from a local agent that might be able to help.  Would people looking
into insurance be
willing to contact her and report back?

Cheers,
Tim