[Oeva-list] Electric car gurus

Sara Lubic iplugitin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:14:10 PDT 2008

Would anyone be willing to share some insight and maybe a ride in their ev.
Here's what I'm wondering: is it currently feasible to get good power/range
for under $10000 (not including labor) in a 1300lb car? Also, how do ev's
drive differently than a gas car?  We have been reading all about this, but
the real thing is so much more informative.  Is anyone in the middle of a
project we could come peek at?  Evenings and weekends are best for us.

Thanks,
Sara Lubic
503-929-5740