[Oeva-list] ammeter

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 20:32:26 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

   I don't know of a local EV parts supplier but you might contact the guys at ERodz (www.erodz.net) to see if they have one to sell you  (they're a local conversion shop).  If you're desperate for something quick, you can get a 150 amp ammeter from West Marine ($90) and add a resistive divider to get 300 or 450 amps full-scale.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair