[Oeva-list] Longview meeting

AlphaWaveE at aol.com AlphaWaveE at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 11:03:25 PDT 2008

To all out there interested,

I apologize, but for some reason the PUD has told us now we can't meet on
the alternately planned Monday, but has informed us that our usual meeting time
of Tuesday is fine now, so back to the regularly planned time of First
Tuesday  of the month (in this case 8/5/08).  6:30 for show and tell, which I have
nothing planned at this time (someone surprise me) and 7pm in the  auditorium.

I have just notified Pat, our guest speaker of the change, and am not
holding him to be our guest speaker with this short notice change, but if he can
tell us on this forum that would be great.

PUD address:   961 12th Av.,  Longview, WA

Wade Patterson   (360) 425-6252

or

David Nelson  (360) 901-6466

I hope I have not inconvenienced anyone.    Sorry for any  confusion.

Wade Patterson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.