[Oeva-list] First Shorepower EV/PHEV Charging Station

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 17:59:26 PDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

  Congrats on the new charging station!  PGE also announced the new charging station at the Meeting of the Minds conference regarding the future of transportation.  After it's over, I'll write up a summary and send it out.  There was much discussion at the conference today about electric cars and a charging infrastructure.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair

p.s. Thanks to Patrick Connor for spurring me on to sign up for this conference last minute.  It's quite a gathering of industry and government leaders.  We also heard Governor Kulongowski speak.