[Oeva-list] Charging station at Hillsdale library branch?

Ralph Merwin rmerwin at aracnet.com
Wed Oct 1 05:41:54 PDT 2008

Note that the Avcon converters such as those sold by the EAA only convert
the Avcon outlet to a 240v 15-40 connector, and that there is no neutral
connection, just two hots and an earth ground.  This means no 120v charging
with these connectors.

It would be good to convert the library's charging station to the standard
station being deployed in the rest of the Portland area.

Ralph