[Oeva-list] EEStor and LightEVs

Patrick Rask praskal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:49:58 PDT 2008

For us electric bike riders: did you guys see that EEStor signed a
deal with Eugene based LightEVs (Light Electric Vehicles Company) to
make propulsion systems for 2 and 3 wheeled ev's.

"We are planning an electric bicycle that will have a one
kilowatt-hour EESU weighing less than five pounds which should provide
approximately 100 miles or more of range, and we are considering a
three-wheel two-passenger electric vehicle which could offer EESU
options permitting ranges from about 120 miles to over 500 miles on a
single charge, and a top speed of over 85 mph."

http://www.greencarcongress.com/2008/09/lightevs-signs.html

Nice...

patrick