[Oeva-list] OEVA Monthly Meeting on October 9th, 7pm at World Trade Center

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 08:52:37 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA folks,

It's time for another monthly meeting next Thursday, October 9th.
Everyone, member or not, is welcome to attend our meetings.  We'll gather
as usual at 7:00PM for show-and-tell of EVs and start the meeting at 7:30PM.
We meet at Two World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.
The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.
The street-side charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

Agenda for the general meeting:

7:30
- Welcome new people (logistics like membership, T-shirts, flyers, e-mail list)
- Announcements and vote on new EV Awareness Day Chair and Webmaster
- Brainstorm and survey on how get people more involved in OEVA
- Review past EVents and upcoming EVents
- Presentation by Patrick Connor on the latest plug-in vehicles
- Updates on member EV projects
9:00
- End the meeting so we can get home or look more at EVs

I'll be sending out survey soon asking how people want to get involved so that
we can plan for next year.

Please feel free to bring information, questions and vehicles!
Non-OEVA-members are welcome to attend!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair