[Oeva-list] Reliable machine shop

bob at research13.com bob at research13.com
Wed Oct 1 21:29:57 PDT 2008

There's also a gentleman named Carl Jantz at Jantz Engineering in Poulsbo Wa. who has done adapter plates for many things and he mentioned he has also worked with the guy who did the J. James electric car on the Discovery channel. He can fabricate or machine almost anything. He's done work for Boeing and has a custom auto focus. His flyer says "For do it yourselfers, we will keep your costs down by doing only what you can't do yourself, and give you free guidance on what you can do yourself." He mentioned some availability/quick turnaround. His phone is (360) 598-2773.

Bob