[Oeva-list] Hillsboro Home Depot October 4th eco option merchandise

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Fri Oct 3 09:08:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

Could any show up for the this?
Hello, I work for the Hillsboro Home Depot. On October 4th  from 11 AM to
3 PM
we will be holding a carnival to boost awareness in our community of
the eco option merchandise we carry. I was thinking perhaps your
organization would be interested in being a part of this operation.
It could be great plublicity for you and would help raise awareness
in our community that there are choices even with the vehicles we
drive. If you have any questions or comments feel free to reach me at
503-764-5032. This is my personal cell phone so call any time.
thanks for your time,
                                Rebekah Clock

Thanks,
Paul