[Oeva-list] Congress bailout affects EVs?

Emily Ramage emily at arcimoto.com
Mon Oct 6 11:30:02 PDT 2008

Here is the link to the bill:
http://www.rules.house.gov/110/text/110_hr4221_text.pdf

The text regarding plug-in electric vehicles is section 205 (pg 186 of pdf
file).  I believe that it outlines a $2,500 base credit for vehicles with at
least 4 kWh of traction battery capacity, and $417 for each kWh of traction
battery capacity over 4 kWh.
The text regarding alternative fuel vehicle refueling property credit is
section 207 (pg 197 of pdf file).