[Oeva-list] Congress bailout affects EVs?

Emily Ramage emily at arcimoto.com
Mon Oct 6 12:20:16 PDT 2008

I am sorry to spam the group - but I gave incorrect information in my last
email regarding eligibility, and I don't want to spread false information.
 I just reread the section on eligibility, and it is a little more
complicated than strictly allowing the credit for the first 250,000
vehicles.  The 250,000-vehicles-sold-point determines the start of the
phaseout period for the credit.  I would recommend reading the bill for full
details on eligibility.