[Oeva-list] Congress bailout affects EVs?

Kristen Hall-Geisler khallgeisler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:16:09 PDT 2008

Or just read my latest blog post, if you have an aversion to Congress-speak (and no one would blame you if you did): http://www.goodgreencars.com/

Kristen Hall-Geisler
freelance writer | Portland, Oregon
503.975.0306 | kristenhallgeisler.com

From: Emily Ramage
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 12:20 PM
To: Rick Durst
Cc: oeva-list at oeva.org ; alan at batie.org
Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Congress bailout affects EVs?

I am sorry to spam the group - but I gave incorrect information in my last email regarding eligibility, and I don't want to spread false information.  I just reread the section on eligibility, and it is a little more complicated than strictly allowing the credit for the first 250,000 vehicles.  The 250,000-vehicles-sold-point determines the start of the phaseout period for the credit.  I would recommend reading the bill for full details on eligibility.