[Oeva-list] Congress bailout affects EVs?

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 23:45:16 PDT 2008

Kristen (or anyone else),

What is this part of the bill?
The bill also extends the 30% clean-burning fuel property tax credit to
electricity, and moves the deadline for taking the credit out a year to
December 2010.

Can I get a tax credit for the electricity I use to fuel my EV?

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Kristen Hall-Geisler <khallgeisler at gmail.com
> wrote:

> It can only be used for new vehicles built by a manufacturer. Home
> conversions cannot use the credit. - khg
>
> Kristen Hall-Geisler
> freelance writer | Portland, Oregon
> 503.975.0306 | kristenhallgeisler.com

Pat