[Oeva-list] charging stations

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:16:33 PDT 2008

Hi Lisa,

I've had a few people ask us this, but I was waiting to see if we could get
the final locations for all 12 charging stations that we will be deploying
under the PGE effort.  It would be great to have one at Ecomotion. There are
also quite a few other interested parties.  Here's what we have so far:

   1. World Trade Center - SW 1st and Salmon, Downtown Portland - Installed
   July 29 (there is also a charging station in the parking garage below the
   World Trade Center) - 120 volt, 20 amp (NEMA 5-20R) and 240 volt (NEMA
   14-50R), on 30 amp breaker.
   2. City of Lake Oswego - 4th and A Street, in front of Shell station -
   September 18 - 120 volt, 20 amp to be upgraded to the SAE standard in the
   future.
   3. OMSI - North Parking Lot - September 19 - 120 volt, 20 amp to be
   upgraded to the SAE standard in the future.
   4. PGE Salem - not sure when it was installed - delivered September 22 -
   120 volt, 20 amp to be upgraded to the SAE standard in the future.
   5. PGE Tualatin - not sure when it was installed - delivered September 22
   - 120 volt, 20 amp to be upgraded to the SAE standard in the future.
   6. Oregon City Park N Ride - 12th and Main - October 8 - 120 volt, 20 amp
   to be upgraded to the SAE standard in the future.

Six other Shorepower Charging Stations will be installed in the near
future.  There may not be "charging stations" at the Smart Parks, but I've
found a couple locations on each level that have standard outlets, that I
believe can be used for charging.
Phil, would you like to add these to your Charging Station Google map?

--
Jeff Kim
Chief Operating Officer
jkim at shorepower.com