[Oeva-list] New Officers from OEVA Meeting last night

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 11:24:13 PDT 2008

Hi OEVA folks,

It was good to see many of you at the meeting last night.  Big thanks to Patrick Connor for the excellent presentation on plug-in hybrids.  We voted on some new officers last night to fill in for outgoing people and I'm pleased to announce that the vote was unanimous in favor of the new folks.  Our new officers are the following:

Treasurer - Ray Blackburn
EV Awareness Day Chair - Patrick Connor
Webmaster - Phil Hochstetler
EV Small Business Chair (new position)- Jim Berry

I wish to thank the new people for stepping up to keep this organization running.  I also wish to thank our outgoing officers for all the hard work and effort they have put in over the years to make this organization great.  They have put in many hours of dedication and deserve a break from running things.  Those officers are:

Treasurer - Rick Barnes
EV Awareness Day Chair - Brad Hippert
Webmaster - Ross Olson

The next few years are going to prove very interesting as things evolve and more commercially available EVs come to market.  I look forward to seeing y'all at the free showing of "Who Killed The Electric Car" at the Bagdad on October 26th at 5pm.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair