[Oeva-list] Event at Home Depot Science Park Dr. October 25 and 26 from 9am-4pm

Paul A Burkey paburkey at juno.com
Tue Oct 14 08:47:05 PDT 2008

Hi, My name is Anita Nelson and I am a Lead Generator for the Home Depot
on Science Park Dr. We are having an Eco-Options, Saving Energy Event
October 25 and 26 from 9am-4pm. I am writing this to see if you would
like to participate and bring an electric vehicle in the store for our
customers to view and find out information about. Some of our vendors are
going to be here all day and some are doing a 2 of 4 hour time block,
whichever works easiest for them. Please let me know if you would like to
participate or have any further questions. If you can't attend, any
brochures you could give to hand out to customers would be helpful.
Please call me at 503-526-8426, ext. 126. It is not my direct line, but
it is the best way to get a hold of me.
Thank you for your time.

Anita Nelson
Lead Generator