[Oeva-list] Event at Home Depot Science Park Dr. October 25 and 26 from 9am-4pm

OEVA Treasurer oeva_treas at verizon.net
Tue Oct 14 17:49:24 PDT 2008

It would be great if Home Depot would just print a whole bunch of the EAA
flyers, and donate anything left over to the OEVA. This way we both benefit.

Here is the link to the flyers: http://eaaev.org/Flyers/index.html

Also, as always, I encourage someone in the group to develop a ONE PAGE
handout which has that link, and more.... Those EAA flyers are available
from the EAA for $0.08 each. As you can see this is a burden for the OEVA.
For example, if a person grabs all 7 flyers, why this is $0.56. A hundred
people stroll by and there goes $56.

My 2 cents.....

Rick Barnes
Ex OEVA Treas