[Oeva-list] FW: ev's

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 08:50:02 PDT 2008

Hi Vern,

   Have you visited the OEVA website at www.oeva.org?  On the FAQ page, there are answers to your questions.  The links page shows local conversion shops and the national Electric Auto Association has a ton of information on how to convert a vehicle.  I would also attend one of our monthly meetings.  The next one is in downtown Portland the second Thursday in November.  See www.oeva.org for the address and directions.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair